Followers of Gale's Blog

Monday, October 8, 2007

 


Jerry and Lucy Daniels live in Golovin, Alaska, where Jerry is pastor of the Covenant Church. I was pleasantly surprised to see them at Tanalian Bible Camp at the conference I mentioned below. Lucy was a student of mine in our Bible School years ago and it was encouraging to see them again. She is legally blind but has read the Bible through many times and continues to study the Word. Pray for them as it is not easy to pastor a small Eskimo Church in such a remote area and funds are scarce.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice job on the blog Gale.
We had a good trip to Calgary.
Saw lots of friends and quite a few staff. Lodge at Tenalian sure looks nice. Beautiful spot on the earth.

Jerry Opp said...

Hi Gale, It's been probably 25-30 years since I've seen Lucy.

Nice to see the fall colors in AK at Tenalian Camp. I've only been to Port Alsworth once for "those" meetings. You know the rest of that story.

Have a good time up there. If yo get to Fairbanks, give Jason a call.