Yesterday we went to Chehalis and got the oil changed in our 1995 van. The man at the shop had an order to check the tires of the car ahead of us. He thought the order was for our van so he checked our tires. Guess what he found? The tires looked good on the outside but when he checked the inside he found out that the tires were badly worn. In fact some of the steel belting was showing. So today we went in and had new tires put on the front. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!
We know there are NO coincidences for those who belong to the Lord. If we had continued to drive on those bad tires we would eventually have had a blowout...and possible been badly injured.
It is comforting to know that the Lord cares for His own....in more ways than we know, I'm sure.
Tuesday, September 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Hi Gale,
Was good to see you guys and Moffats recently. We enjoyed the visit. We'll have to do it again sometime, until we are all too old to do so.
You are right, there are no "coincidences" in God's economy, only divine appointments. We may not recognize or appreciate them as such in the short term but in view of eternity, it's all good.
I may have to communicate with you thru your blog as you don't seem to be able to get my emails. I can however get yours.
I trust the Lord will use you in your present mission assignment. My prayer will be that God will use you to help get a next generation leader ready, willing an able to serve in that capacity.
God Bless,
Jerry
PS The blog is a cool idea
Hi Gale,
I wrote a long reply and found i needed a password and lost it.
the blog is a geat idea.
Our family starts coming tomorrow. We will all be at Lincoln City this weekend.
Marty M had another grandchild yesterday. Kyle and Nicole had a boy. yesterday
Check the allignment and quit taking the corners on 2 wheels.
I got it alligned and I am trying to drive more carefully.
Gale
Good! There may be hope yet.
Post a Comment