Followers of Gale's Blog

Monday, October 31, 2011

TODAY'S TOMATOES

 

I JUST PICKED MORE OF OUR TOMATOES. I COVER THE VINES EACH NIGHT SO THEY WILL NOT FREEZE. AND THERE ARE MANY MORE STILL ON THE VINES.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sure look good. We have got a few tomatoes in the last few days --- but think that is ending ... the vines are wasted. Today we picked about 10 small green peppers. No frost yet so they are still coming too.

jeannette

Lydia said...

Thank you so much for bringing us some of your lovely tomatoes! They are DELICIOUS in a salad!!!!
We've also been enjoying those amazing Alaskan carrots. Those are definitely the best carrots I have ever eaten. For some reason the carrots that I grew didn't do well this year...I’m guessing that I didn't choose a good variety. I should have left a tomato plant in my greenhouse to see how long I could get it to produce. All of my plants have been deader than a door nail for over a month now, and have been thrown into the junk pile :-)

Anyway, just wanted to thank you both for blessing us with those delicious veggies!
Lydia