Followers of Gale's Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET


OUR FRIENDS AT CALVARY CHURCH OF SANTA ANA MISSIONS GROUP SENT THIS BEAUTIFUL BOUQUET TO JEANIE LETTING US KNOW OF THEIR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS AS SHE RECOVERS FROM DIVERTICULITIS.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, reviewing your blog again I came across these lovely flowers and why they were sent. I sure hope Jeanie is over her pain from Diverticulitis. It is very painful as my Mom had it and spoke of it to me when she was alive and Don's Mom had it as well. Your pic's of the tree moss look real cool. Does it get hot there later in the Summer? Our Daughter, Tami, who has Cancer, is doing better with this round of Chemo. We were with her this morning as she saw her Oncologist and he has ordered a CT Scan for her to see how things are going inside. Please pray we will get "good" news this time (shrinkage of the tumors would be great) She has such a great attitude about all this. God is helping her cope in ways I'm not sure I could do. We trust Him for all and know He is taking care of her no matter what the outcome of all this will be. Thanks for your picture log you share with all who care to see it. Barbara Clawson