Friday, June 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is simply a record of my activities and some comments here and there about life. Jesus Christ said,"I have come to bring life, and life abundantly". I have found that He is the way the truth and the life.
3 comments:
Beautiful flowers in a lovely vase. Thanks for sharing your picture of the with us!
Love,
Liz
What a great bouquet. I just had to put it on my computer screen so I could enjoy it. Our Roses are doing well at this time too. Isn't Spring a great time of the year? Love to you both, Don/Barb Clawson
Looks like coral roses, those smell so beautiful.
Very pretty, my tea roses on the deck are not even that close to blooming yet. I hope they bloom before it gets cold again. I am in the right fram of mind for June 21st. It is always one of my more challenging days for after that the days begin to lose daylight. BUT... this life is but a vapor, and I can endure yet another winter!!!!! ha
The roses are beautiful.
Post a Comment