Followers of Gale's Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

AN ALASKAN FOR VP

 

wow!!! Two of our grandchildren, Thomas and Anna, Jay and Susan's two oldest, are greeted by Sarah Palin at a parade in Palmer. It is refreshing to have a person who I know has real integrity to be running for national office. We need to pray for her, her husband,Todd, and their 5 children. They will need wisdom and courage as they find the balance between serving the country and family responsibilities. Pray for them as they look to the Lord for guidance.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this picture with us! Sarah Palin is a real inspiration. Let's continue to pray for her as she lives out her life in and for Him.

Your blog is addicting. I'll have to set a timer the next time I visit! LOve the pictures & commentary.
Mo